The MA State Hockey Coaches Association is the MIAA recognized statewide entity that advocates for high school hockey in the state of Massachusetts. Our membership is comprised of coaches all over the state who assist in managing and promoting high school hockey for both girls' and boys', all divisions, and all leagues.
Every high school coach is eligible and encouraged to become a member even if you belong to a local Coaches Association. Only by running statewide clinics, statewide all star teams, and having an organized plan for the development of our student athletes can we grow the sport of ice hockey at the high school level.
Contact John Maguire at email@example.com to ask questions about dues, nominate a coach for our Hall of Fame, or inquire about the association.
- Free MHL Live & On Demand Video subscription – $52 value!
- Online access to all coach and team contacts.
- Ability to nominate players for the Shriners Game, Hobey Baker Award, Player of the Week and Border Challenge.
- Access to all coaching clinics and board meetings.
- Active Coaches $35.00
- Alumni $25.00
- Staff of Five $100.00
Include My Hockey Live Package
- Active Coaches $45.00
- Alumni $35.00
- Staff of Five $110.00
Only paid up Members of our Association can:
- Nominate players for the Shriner’s Senior All Star Team.
- Nominate players for the Cross Border Challenge All Star Team.
- Nominate players and coaches for end of year awards.
- Nominate players for our All Academic Team.
- Nominate coaches for our Hall of Fame.
- Participate in coaches’ webinars.
- Receive a Coaches’ Pass good for admission to all regular season games.
- If you already have an MHL Account, you can renew your MSHCA Membership.
- If you're new to MHL, you can create your account and register for MSHCA.
Register by Mail
Print and complete the your MSHCA application (PDF).
There are two options to pay dues.
Use Venmo to send payment to @MSHCA1.
Make a check payable to MSHCA and mail it to:
PO Box 550069
North Waltham, MA 02455